Roles of the DGA
Roles and Missions
1. Develop, administrate, and provide digital technology infrastructure services and service systems or fundamental applications engaging with digital government.
2. Create standards, models, measures, principles and approaches in the form of digital technology as well as the transaction process in order to connect information and work systems among government agencies effectively and concordantly.
3. Promote and support the integration and exchange information among government agencies, the disclosure of government information through digital technology and becoming the exchange center of government’s digital information records in order to facilitate services to people and government agencies’ transactions.
4. Promote and encourage government agencies to provide digital services to concerned parties.
5. Improve one stop government’s digital service where people can access smoothly, swiftly and securely.
6. Give advice and support to government agencies in terms of the project management and administration of the digital technology as well as promote, endorse and provide academic services and trainings in order to enhance government officers’ digital competencies.
7. Study, research, innovate, support and endorse academic works, researches and innovations to improve digital government development.
8. Support government’s transactions that take responsible for annual budget allocation framework involving with digital government as well as support the monitoring and evaluation of digital government’s transactions and plans.
9. Proceed other matters concerning digital government development as per the law and the Cabinet’s order.